Want Answers About Your Money?
If you are looking to shape up your finances, our online Resource Center is the perfect place to start. Learn how to set up a budget, begin investing, calculate loan payments and more! Plus, read valuable articles on some of our most frequently asked questions and security tips. Information is constantly being added and updated, so make sure to check back often!
- Read articles about recent scams and how to avoid them.
- is the federal government's website to help you be safe, secure, and responsible online.
Real Estate Calculators
- to assist you in calculating payments for your real estate loan, monthly payments or length of loan that is just right for you.
- filled with valuable financial information and tools-everything from calculators to investment articles and more!
- if you've got questions, turn to Credit Union 1 for answers. View tips and articles exclusively for Credit Union 1 members.
- protect your money with these important tips for online and off-line security as well as identity theft.
- Under a new federal law, you have the right to receive free copies of your credit reports from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies once every 12 months.
State of Illinois Unclaimed Property Claim Form
- Financial institutions and businesses are required to turn over unclaimed property to the Treasurer's Office if they are unable to locate the rightful owner after five years. If you have had funds sent to the State of Illinois Unclaimed Property Division, you can use this claim form
to receive a refund. You can search the State's database to see if they are holding funds belonging to you by searching their database at http://icash.illinois.gov/
| Loan Rates
| Fee Schedule