Credit Union 1 is excited to announce our partnership with Elan Financial Services® for an enhanced credit card experience. In the coming months, existing CU1 Emory credit cards will be converted to Elan’s new system.
Credit Union 1 and Elan will mail you communications about your new account leading up to the conversion in January 2024. You can also check back to this site for additional information about the conversion.
- January 2-5, 2024: New Cards Mailed. Begin Using Your New Card and Managing it through the Elan Website and Mobile.
- January 18, 2024: Last Day to Make Online Credit Card Payments on Your Current Account.
- January 19, 2024: Current Account will be Closed.
- January 18, 2024: Last to Redeem Rewards Through the Existing Platform.
- January 19, 2024: Last Day to Access Your Current Account Through the Existing Platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my account changing?
The creditor and issuer of your account has been changed to Elan Financial Services.
When will I receive my new card?
You will receive your new cards after 1/2/2024.
When can I start using my new card?
As soon as you receive your new card. Go to the website on the activation card or call the number on the back of the card to activate, then begin using it right away. Remember to destroy your old card.
Will my credit card account number change?
Yes, you will receive a new account number. You will need to update any recurring payments, bill pay, and automatic billing with your new account number.
What will happen to my current rewards balance?
Your current rewards balance will appear on your new credit card account, and you will continue to earn credit card rewards points.
How do I redeem my rewards points?
In January you will be able to redeem your credit card rewards points. Points can be redeemed online through www.myaccountaccess.com, the Elan Mobile App, or by calling the Rewards Center at 1-800-229-8864.
How do I make my payments to my new card?
You may pay your monthly bill by:
- AutoPay – Contact Cardmember Services at 1-800-558-3424
- Pay Online through the Elan Mobile App or website
- Pay by Phone – Can be done through the phone number on the back of your card.
- Pay by Mail – Cardmember Service
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis MO 63179-0408
Payment of my credit card bill is done automatically every month via AutoPay. Will this service continue?
No, this service cannot automatically be converted to your new Credit Union 1 Account with Elan Financial Services. You will receive AutoPay enrollment information after you receive your new card.
The creditor and issuer of this credit card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.