LIMITED TIME OFFER : Get an up to $500 Bonus2 when you open a 44-Month Share Certificate. There is a $1,000 minimum balance requirement to open the Share Certificate, and you can receive a bonus payment2 when you deposit NEW money over $100,000!
- $100,000 - $249,999 deposited | $250 one-time Bonus Payment2
- $250,000 and over deposited | $500 one-time Bonus Payment2
1APY= Annual Percentage Yield. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. If you require current rate information please contact us. Dividends are paid on the last day of the month to accountholders who have maintained the Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends as provided by Program type and compounded monthly. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Rates are subject to change without notice. The rate may change after the account is opened.
2Special 44-Month Share Certificate with a one-time Bonus Payment is a limited time offer and may be cancelled at any time without notice. There is a $1,000 minimum balance to open and earn dividends. There is a $100,000 minimum deposit balance to earn the one-time Bonus Payment. The Special 44-Month Share Certificate with one-time Bonus Payment will automatically renew when it reaches maturity. The renewal term will be for a 48-Month Share Certificate at Credit Union 1’s then offered rates and will not have a Bonus Payment associated with the renewal. You will have a 10-day grace period where you may transfer the money to another Share Certificate or withdraw your money without penalty. You will receive advance notification when your share certificate is maturing.
To be eligible to open the Special 44-Month Share Certificate and receive the one-time Bonus Payment, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Less than $99,999 deposited| Not Eligible for Bonus Payment.
- $100,000 - $249,999 deposited | $250 one-time Bonus Payment.
- $250,000 and over deposited| $500 one-time Bonus Payment.
- Must be opened with “New Money”. “New Money” is defined as money not on deposit with Credit Union 1 within the last 12 months and transferred in from a different financial institution – no Credit Union 1 to Credit Union 1 balance transfers allowed at any time. Money withdrawn from Credit Union 1, then redeposited within a 12-month period from the date of withdrawal will not qualify as “New Money”.
- All accounts you have with Credit Union 1 must be in good standing at the time the Special 44-Month Share Certificate with one-time Bonus Payment is opened.
Limitations: You are limited to receive only one (1) Bonus Payment no matter how many Special 44-Month Share Certificates you open. The one-time Bonus Payment will be paid by deposit into your CU1 Primary Savings account within 30 days of meeting all the eligibility criteria. The one-time Bonus Payment is considered interest and will be reported on a 1099-INT. The Special 44-Month Share Certificate with one-time Bonus Payment offering may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Account Closure: If the Special 44-Month Share Certificate with one-time Bonus Payment is closed by the member or by the credit union before the maturity date, there is an early withdrawal penalty and the one-time Bonus Payment shall be forfeited. At early the withdrawal/termination, the credit union will deduct the early withdrawal penalty and the one-time Bonus Payment amount, which may reduce the amount of principal you receive at that time. We may impose a penalty if you withdraw funds from your account before the maturity date. The early withdrawal penalty for the 44-month share certificate is 270 days’ dividends as well as the Bonus Payment amount, if any.