Maximize Your Savings Potential
A Money Market Account is the ideal place to “park” your funds to safely maximize your earnings with flexibility and convenience. You will earn higher dividends with a Money Market Account than with a savings account while keeping your money accessible. With tiered rates, the more your deposit grows, the more you will earn. Maximize your savings with a Credit Union 1 Money Market Account.
- Earn dividends (See Savings Rate Sheet)
- $2,500 Minimum Deposit Requirement1
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- Checks, pre-authorized transfers and phone transfers are limited to 6 items per month
- Write up to 3 Money Market Account checks per month2
- Insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance (ASI)
- Save through payroll deduction or automatic transfers
- eStatements are available
1If balance falls below the $2,500 minimum daily balance requirement there is a $10 fee. Dividends are calculated using Daily Balance and are paid and compounded monthly.
2If more than 3 Money Market Account checks are presented in any month, a service fee of $15 per item will be assessed.