Foreclosure Residential Mortgage Options
If you are having problems making payments under your residential mortgage loan with Credit Union 1 and you wish to avoid a foreclosure sale, please contact our collection team immediately toll free at 800-252-6950 to explore your potential options.
Please collect and be prepared to present to Credit Union 1 the following documents to allow us to discuss your potential options to avoid a foreclosure sale:
- Mortgage Assistance Application (we will provide this to you upon request)
- Hardship letter
- Declaration page of insurance policy
- List of expenses
- 2 months’ worth of bank statements
- 2 months’ worth of pay stubs or income
- Tax forms or signed 4506C
To find a housing counseling agency certified by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, please contact 1-888-995-HOPE (4673).