Thank you for choosing Credit Union 1 for your financing needs. You have several options when it's time to make a loan payment with us. Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you:
Online Payment Portal
It is quick and easy to make online loan payments with our secure Online Payment Portal. Pay your Credit Union 1 loans from another financial institution by debit card1.
- No Service Fee
- Make one-time payments or setup recurring payments
- Make a payment to your CU1: Mortgage, Credit Card, Auto Loans, Personal Loans and Home Equity Loans
To Get Started
- First time users will need to create an online account with the Online Payment Portal. This portal is a third-party system and is not coordinated with CU1 Online Banking.
- You will need to provide a valid email address and establish a password.
- You will need your Credit Union 1 account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Make a Payment Online
1Bank Visa® and MasterCard® debit cards are only accepted.
Online & Mobile Banking
Make payments by transferring funds from your savings or checking account to your loan accounts through Online and Mobile Banking. You can also setup automatic monthly payments with ease so you won't have to keep track of due dates and your payments will always arrive on time.
Login to Online Banking
Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for details.
Send your loan payment by mail to:
Credit Union 1
Attn: Admin Dept
2651 Paseo Verde Parkway
Henderson, NV 89074
Visit a CU1 Branch or Shared Branch
Make a loan payment in-person at a branch near you.
Find a Location