Do More in Less Time With Online Banking.
A Message From the President
Branch out from your routine. Accessing and managing your money just became more convenient. Online banking allows you to perform most transactions you would normally make at the branch from your mobile device or computer.
Online banking never closes - check balances & manage your money 24/7.
Access your account, transfer funds and pay bills while at home or on the go.
Pay who you want, when you want with online and mobile banking.
Check out our new Online Banking enhanced services:
Personal Finance Manager
(PFM) to track spending
habits and set savings goals
Reset your User ID and Password
with the "Forgot your...." option
Fast Balance lets you quickly
check up to 6 account balances on
mobile devices without logging in
Biometric Login (Fingerprint/
Face Recognition) available on
mobile devices for iPhone®
and AndroidTM users
Up-to-the minute account
balances and transactions
Move your money where and when
you want it with External Transfers
Mobile Deposit allows you to
deposit a check from anywhere
Simple, easy-to-use Online Bill Pay
Enroll in eStatements and get
your statements electronically
Secure with layers of authentication
to protect your information
Securely check your credit score
and view credit history on
demand using CreditSense
Manage CU1 Visa® credit and
debit cards on mobile devices
with the new CU1 Card Keeper
Credit Union 1's Enhanced Online/Mobile Banking platform is Here!
Our new digital banking platform can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. This means whether you are managing your account using a laptop or mobile device, you will have the same experience! The platform works best on the last 2 versions of every major browser.
Members that are enrolling in Online/Mobile Banking for the first time after August 20, 2019 will register using the Register option at the login box. Registration can be done on any device with an internet connection. You can even download the Mobile App and register from there! Simply follow the screen prompts to complete your registration.
Members that are already enrolled in Online/Mobile Banking prior to August 20, 2019
do not need to register on the new platform! Simply use your current Online Banking login credentials (User ID and Password) and you will be presented with steps to validate, authenticate, and change your password. There will be a new area to login to Online Banking in the header of our website. Once you are logged in, look at any automated transfers you have previously setup to confirm they converted properly.
The Credit Union 1 Mobile App can be downloaded on the App Store® and Google Play®. Existing users that have the current Credit Union 1 Mobile App will receive and app update notice.
Download the CU1 App today!
Existing Online Bill Pay Users will be able to immediately use Online Bill Pay once logged in to the new Online/Mobile Banking platform. Your scheduled payments and payees will be there, ready to access.
New Online Bill Pay Users, when you access the Online Bill Pay menu, you will be notified if you have accounts eligible for Bill Pay. Simply follow the on screen registration instructions.
There are several new features to the upgraded Digital Banking platform:
- Self Service. Reset passwords, hide/turn on/arrange tiles on the dashboard, create a real-time stop payment on a check, apply for a loan, update personal information and more!
- Biometric Authentication. When you have Biometric Authentication turned on for your mobile device, you can then use the same type of Biometric Authentication to login the CU1 App. Don't worry, biometrics don't have to be used to login to the app. If you prefer to type in your password, you can login that way if you choose.
- Credit Score. Securely check your credit score and view credit history on demand using CreditSense. CreditSense is also accessible on your mobile device!
- Download Account History. Download account searches to a spreadsheet or Quicken.
- Secure Messaging. Submit a transaction inquiry, submit a secure form, or compose a new message (and include attachments) using the Secure Message feature.
- Transfers. Transfers can be scheduled to occur immediately, on a future date, or as a recurring transfer. Unlinked Account Transfers allow you to transfer to another CU1 member. External Transfers are 2 way transfers to and from accounts you own at other financial institutions.
- Spending Module (PFM). Create a Budget, establish Savings Goals, and track Expenses. Assign transactions to categories with the ability to split a single transaction into different categories. You can also add External Accounts like investments, 401K etc. to get an even larger picture of your financial well being.
- CU1 Card Keeper. Manage your CU1 Visa credit and debit cards on mobile devices with the new CU1 Card Keeper app. Download the CU1 Card Keeper app separately, and access it inside the CU1 Mobile App! COMING SOON!
- Fast Balance. Quickly check up to 6 account balances on mobile devices without logging in. You choose the the accounts you want to display.
- Alerts. Subscribe to receive alerts with the option to get the notification via email or text. A variety of Alert Categories to choose from and customize.
Get Started today with Online Banking
Sign up for these time-saving features by clicking "Register" above.
Access your Account Online
Already have access to Online Banking? Login to your Online Banking account above.
Download the CU1 App today!
Digital Banking Questions
Online Banking Support
For questions related to signing up, accessing or using Online Banking, please call our Member Solutions Department at 800.252.6950.
Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for details. Apple, App Store and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Google Play logo is a trademark of Google Inc.