Mortgage Refinancing, Designed With YOU in Mind.
Receive $400 Closing Credit when all required documentation is received within 48 hours of mortgage application*
UTILIZE OUR AWESOME MOBILE or ONLINE APPLICATION EXPERIENCE
or Call a Real Estate Specialist at 800.252.6950
Calculate Your Mortgage Options
Find out how much your monthly mortgage payment could be, based on your home’s purchase price and the terms of your loan.
This calculator is for general education purposes only and is not an illustration of current Credit Union 1 products and offers.
Mortgage Calculator Request Rate Quote
Mortgage Loan Originators
You could lower your monthly payments by refinancing your mortgage to a lower rate. CU1 offers great rates and a wide selection of Home Refinancing programs so you can find a payment that fits your budget.
Cash-Out Refinance | Tap into the equity in your home to pay for renovations, large expenses and more.
Refinance | Refinance to lower your rate or pay off your loan faster with a shorter term.
- 100% Financing Available
- Specialty Purchase Options for Physicians and Professors
- Cash Back Rebate Program for Buying and Selling Homes1
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Fast Turn Times
- Down Payment/Closing Cost Assistance Programs Available
- Purchase and Refinance Loan Options
When home prices scale up, so does your buying power with a Credit Union 1 Jumbo Mortgage Loan.
- Financing available up to $2 million
- Competitive Fixed & Adjustable Rate programs available
- Limited to no down payment options available
With a Fixed Rate Mortgage, your rate will stay the same throughout the term of the loan.
- Payments remain the same for the life of the loan
- Protection from rising interest rates
- Available in a variety of terms
An FHA Loan can help make home ownership possible.
- Financing up to 96.5% of the home’s value
- Flexible Qualification Requirements
- Low Fixed Rate
Credit Union 1 is proud to offer a special mortgage option for military families.
- Financing up to 100% of the home’s value
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Available to qualified veterans and their eligible family members
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Expand/Colapse
Credit Union 1’s Adjustable Rate Mortgage is perfect for purchasers with short-term mortgage goals.
- Low Introductory Rate
- Various programs available to meet your life needs
- Includes low Interest Rate Cap
eStatus Connect® gives you secure online and mobile access to your Mortgage Loan information. When you login to the eStatus portal, you can make online payments to your Mortgage Loan, view Mortgage Loan statements, and payment history from your smartphone.
- Make payments online - one time or recurring draft
- Automatic verification of routing and transit numbers
- View payment due date, mortgage loan balances, previous and current year-to-date totals
- Update your contact information
- Request a payoff statement
Apply for a loan in a way that works best for you.
Download the CU1 App today!
NMLS# 384759. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. There is a minimum 1st Mortgage Loan amount of $50,000. Jumbo Loans have a minimum loan amount of $510,400. We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for details. *Mortgage application must be fully completed and submitted. All supporting documentation needed to process your mortgage application includes but is not limited to: income statements, asset statements, mortgage statement, letters of explanation etc. 1Cash Rewards are awarded through the HomeAdvantage program to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the HomeAdvantage network agent. Obtaining a mortgage or use of any specific lending institution is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. If you are obtaining a mortgage, your lender may have specific rules on how Cash Rewards can be paid out. Cash Rewards are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with your lender for details that may affect you.