Documentation and Procedures
Conversion — Information Only
QuickBooks Online data is stored on Intuit servers in the cloud. Since we update your records with every change, we cannot restore your file to a previous point in time.
QuickBooks Online automatically updates your selected version so you are always on the latest release.
IMPORTANT: QuickBooks Online connectivity services may be interrupted up to 5 business days after the conversion is complete.
Task 1: Optional Task — Complete a final download before August 20, 2019.
NOTE: Please skip to the Additional Instructions at the bottom of the page if you Manually Import Transactions.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Click Banking.
- In the top-right area, click Update.
- After your download finishes, click the For Review tab to confirm items downloaded.
Task 2: Match Downloaded Transactions
- Accept all new transactions on the Banking page. Simply check off all the New/Matched transactions and click Batch Action to "Accept Selected".
- Assistance on matching transactions is available in the Help menu> Search for Matching Transactions and follow the instructions in the appropriate article.
Task 3: Disconnect Accounts in QuickBooks Online on or after August 20, 2019
- Select Banking on the left column.
- Click on the account you would like to disconnect, then click the Pencil Icon.
- Click on Edit Account Info.
- Check the box next to Disconnect this account on save.
- Click Save and Close.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 to deactivate additional accounts.
Task 4: Reconnect Accounts to the new Online/Mobile Banking platform on or after August 20, 2019
- In the upper-right area, click Add Account.
- Enter Credit Union 1.
- Click Credit Union 1 in the search results below.
- Type your login credentials. Click Continue.
- Provide any additional information requested, to proceed.
- Ensure you associate the account for Credit Union 1 to the appropriate account already listed under Which accounts do you want to connect? Select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select +Add new. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, Uncheck the box next to the Account name.
- After all accounts have been matched, click Connect.
- When the download is finished, you will return to the Banking page.
Task 5: Excluding Duplicate Transactions
- Choose Banking.
- In the For Review section, click the checkboxes for the transactions you want to exclude.
- Click Batch Actions> Exclude Selected.
NOTE: If you accidentally exclude a transaction, you can include it again.
Task 6: Undo Excluded Transactions
- Choose Banking.
- Click the Excluded tab.
- Click the checkboxes for the transactions you want to include.
- Click Batch Actions> Undo.
- Transactions will appear again in the New Transactions tab for you to work with.
Additional Instructions: Need to Manually Import Transactions?
- Log in to Online/Mobile Banking.
- Download one of the following Web Connect file types:
• gbo (QuickBooks)
• gfx (Quicken)
- In QuickBooks Online, choose Banking.
- In the upper-right corner, click File Upload.
- Click Browse and select the Web Connect file from your computer. Click Next.
- Select the appropriate account from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- When the import is completed, click Let's go!
- After your download finishes, click the For Review tab to see what was downloaded.
Thank you for making these important changes!