CU1 Card Travel Notification
Don't forget to put travel notifications on your CU1 debit and credit cards to ensure seamless card usage while out of town.
Just a few easy steps
- Login to CU1 Online Banking
- From the Menu, Click on Messages
- Press the pencil icon to Compose/Create New Message
- Recipient: Member Service
- Subject Line: Travel Notification
- Enter your travel details including the start and end dates, location and the best way of contacting you with urgent questions/concerns regarding your transaction
- Click "Send Message" to securely send this information to us and we will ensure your travel note is added to your debit/credit card as soon as possible
You can also call our Member Solutions Team at 800.252.6950 or visit a branch to notify CU1 of your travel plans.
Other Phone Numbers Available
To report lost/stolen credit cards | 844.700.1129
To report lost/stolen debit cards | 800.472.3272
Our monitoring service may call you to verify unusual activity on your card. These are legitimate calls.
Credit Card unusual activity | 844.700.1129
Debit Card unusual activity | 877.253.8964