CU1 Card Travel Notification
Don't forget to put travel notifications on your CU1 debit cards to ensure seamless card usage while out of town.
Just a few easy steps
- Login to CU1 Online Banking
- From the Menu, Click on Messages
- Press the pencil icon to Compose/Create New Message
- Recipient: Member Service
- Subject Line: Travel Notification
- Enter your travel details including the start and end dates, location and the best way of contacting you with urgent questions/concerns regarding your transaction
- Click "Send Message" to securely send this information to us and we will ensure your travel note is added to your debit card as soon as possible
You can also call our Member Solutions Team at 800.252.6950 or visit a branch to notify CU1 of your travel plans.
Other Phone Numbers Available
To report lost/stolen debit cards | 800.472.3272
Our monitoring service may call you to verify unusual activity on your card. These are legitimate calls.
Debit Card unusual activity | 877.253.8964